Load PDF in mobile browser

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Apr 8 17:07:29 EDT 2016

A style is one thing, but to criticize a customer for not finding a
solution on their own is quite another.  If I were in charge of a software
company, it would be a policy that the developers must use their least
favorite platform so they would have a more enthusiastic attitude on making
it better - for the customers.