Missing Functionality

-hh hh at livecode.org
Fri Apr 8 07:21:29 EDT 2016

My experiences are some problems that come from the dialog ("answer/ask").
There are several bug reports to that, e.g. returning wrong "button
clicked".

You could give this a try:
Leave out the iconType ("warning") and the displayType ("as sheet") in the
answer dialog and check the returned info (it and the result).

Bob Sneidar-2 wrote