with effects

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:50:37 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,

Scott Rossi wrote
> "With effects" refers to graphic effects, not inks.
> It would be nice if inks were included but you probably
> need to do a snapshot of a card region to include inks
> (and I believe Alejandro may have already posted
> the suggestion for this).

Bernd answer this same question in
a previous thread about Rounded
Corners:

Bernd wrote:
------------------------------
"for inks you have to make a screenshot
from the system-view

on mouseUp
   put the rect of image "sourceImg" into tSourceRect
   put item 1 to 2 of tSourceRect into tTopLeft
   put item 3 to 4 of tSourceRect into tBotRight
   put globalLoc(tTopLeft) into tTopLeft
   put globalLoc(tBotRight) into tBotRight
   export snapshot from rect (tTopLeft & "," & tBotRight) to image "myImg"
as png
end mouseUp

But I think transparency is lost. But you get the ink-mode
tried with notSrcCopy and blendExclusion. worked all right."