with effects

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Apr 3 15:49:26 EDT 2016

"With effects" refers to graphic effects, not inks.  It would be nice if inks were included but you probably need to do a snapshot of a card region to include inks (and I believe Alejandro may have already posted the suggestion for this).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design