Using LC for Interactive Tutorial

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun Apr 3 07:07:46 EDT 2016

Ali this is great!

I would love to be able to use a 'tutorial plugin' for the training work I
occasionally do for Code4Health and other times I train people to use
LiveCode

I could make little 'snippet' tutorials introducing people to different
LiveCode / coding concepts - it would be great! There are so many tutorials
I could make starting tomorrow :)

Please let us know about your plans to roll this out, and if you ever need a
beta tester please get in touch!

Dave

-----
Peter M. Brigham