Using LC for Interactive Tutorial

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun Apr 3 07:07:46 EDT 2016


Ali this is great!

I would love to be able to use a 'tutorial plugin' for the training work I
occasionally do for Code4Health and other times I train people to use
LiveCode

I could make little 'snippet' tutorials introducing people to different
LiveCode / coding concepts - it would be great! There are so many tutorials
I could make starting tomorrow :)

Please let us know about your plans to roll this out, and if you ever need a
beta tester please get in touch!

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Using-LC-for-Interactive-Tutorial-tp4702865p4703033.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list