Set Text to the Vertical Center of the field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 3 04:10:37 EDT 2016

When the "effective" keyword was first introduced, it applied to only a
handful of properties. Over the years, additional ones were added. When I
look in the dictionary, the keyword now shows what appears to be a
comprehensive list of properties. However, none of the formatted*
properties are listed.

Have things changed so that any and all properties can now be "effective"?
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com