What's everyone working on this month? (September 2015 edition)

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Sep 28 15:40:49 EDT 2015

Just for fun, this weekend I walked my wife through making a simple random
picker app.  On our "date night", we have a difficult time choosing where
to have dinner sometimes, so we have a bag containing the names of our
favorite places, and another bag containing the places we have already
picked (so we go through them all before having a repeat).  Anyhow, after
about 10 minutes in LiveCode, we have replaced the two bag system with 2
fields and a button.  Next, we will refine the apps appearance, but as-is,
it works perfectly and is a great utility.

~Roger