Feature Exchange Process

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon Sep 28 09:15:11 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

well, my involvement here is nowhere near to what Todd does. :-) And rather selfish too, because I really need that feature. I really hope having at least one of the features funded encourages the people over in Edinburgh to keep this idea alive, because I really think it is the right direction to take things. Maybe some refinement is needed (like letting the process run more than a week and most importantly let the campaigns crosss the magical date barrier, so that salary has time to get into accounts first before the campaign ends). I also hope that there will be small and bigger things being put up for funding and that those campaigns that need to draw in more cash run a little longer.

All the best,

Malte