Feature Exchange Process

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon Sep 28 08:16:41 EDT 2015

Thank you for doing this Malte - and to Todd too - both of you deserve some
sort of special mention and extra servings of kudos...

If I was in a position to sponsor my pet project (remote debugger) I would -
however I'm not

Currently the remote debugger project stands at 11% complete (with 6 hours
40 mins to go) and I'm guessing won't be funded - I'll keep an eye on things
'up to the wire' but I may well feel the need to switch my pledge to IPV6 if
that looks like I could get it over the line...

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein