LiveCode and Yosemite

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 10 13:56:39 EDT 2015

Devin Asay wrote:

 > I’ve got a fair number of older, lower use standalone apps that
 > I don’t have time to update immediately, and was curious if anyone
 > else was seeing these problems. If I know what problems crop up
 > with older LC applications on newer OS’s that can help me
 > prioritize my update schedule.

LiveCode has a better history of backward compatibility than some other
languages (and many OSes <g>), so ideally updating the engine should be
no more work than choosing "Build Standalone" from the File menu.

If it turns out to be less than ideal, the sooner any issues are
identified the sooner a solid engine will be available for your app.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems