BBEdit/Textwrangler LCM for livescript

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Tue Sep 8 19:48:52 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

That is a shame. I guess it makes sense though.

Code folding is possible if I use the SBK and make a compiled language module.
I will have a look but make no promises.

As far as shifting to BBEdit from TextWrangler, well it really depends on if you would use it for other things as well and really wanted the features it offered over TextWrangler.

I have been using BBEdit since day one but if I am honest could probably drop it and use TextWrangler.

James