LC 8, Clor Swatch

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Sep 1 14:34:32 EDT 2015

I'm not sure that it has much general utility really, but nevertheless the
fact that it is missing docs is a bug, thanks!

It has only one property, swatchColor, which takes a three or four item
RGB(A) string for its color (each between 0 and 255), or 'empty' for no
color in which case it shows a diagonal red line across it.

It is used in the IDE for color properties in the property inspector.