Does anyone feel like updating the LiveCode page on Wikipedia?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Sep 1 14:32:44 EDT 2015

Updating the versions section now. I noticed that none of the release notes for the latest versions (6.7 and higher) say Mac Yosemite is supported, although I know lots of people, including me, are using LC on Yosemite. Is this just an oversight in the docs, or is Yosemite not officially supported?

Devin