Project Browser in LC8

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Tue Sep 1 05:11:55 EDT 2015

On 01/09/2015 10:03, Charles Warwick wrote:
> I’ve just been tracking down a bug in the LC8 project browser, and have noticed that the code for the project browser for LC8 is quite different to what used to be there in LC7.
>
> While I am happy to send through some fixes for the issues I have found, some of it is related to references to code that has been removed since LC7.
>
> Is there a bigger rework of the project browser going on?  If so, I don’t want to fix code that is going to be completely replaced shortly anyway.

Hi Charles,

The project browser in LiveCode 8 is a bit incomplete, and it really
does need quite a lot more work on it!

Please do send through any fixes you find.  Even if the code does get
replaced eventually, fixing bugs that are affecting people right now is
always extremely helpful and appreciated.

                                       Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team