[OT] Atom Text Editor for Script Editiing - First Impressions

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Sep 1 04:40:53 EDT 2015

Hi Kay,

thanks for your thorough description

just wanted to add that from what I understand the Livecode builder and
revigniter functionality was added by Peter Brett

https://github.com/peter-b/atom-language-livecode

He is welcomes community based input to the project

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=25166&p=130953#p130953

Andy Piddock has posted a stub livecode builder script snippet to this list
and the forum. It basically sets up the standard header for a script, very
handy.

Peter plans to merge it into the project.

I also would like to see a handler tree.

Kind regards
Bernd