Vector images?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:37:43 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Many Thanks for sending your SVGs files.
Every Design or Drawing application have
their own idea about the best structure
for their own SVG files.

Now, I testing many ideas to simplify or remove
all Transforms (Scale, Matrix, etc) in SVG:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13329125/removing-transforms-in-svg-files

Until I found a way to convert every kind of svg
into a simple and uniform structure, I will create
a parser for Inkscape files...

Right now, I am testing a method to apply the viewbox
transformation to svg files imported using the original SVGL

The viewbox attribute looks like this:
viewBox="0 0 744.09 1052.4"

Check for yourself what happens when you
import a svg that uses the viewbox attribute.

Download SVGL:
livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/112/SVGL
Download this SVG file:
https://openclipart.org/detail/3859/italian-coffee-maker

Import this svg using SVGL. Notice that
does not works.

After I fix this, will continue working with
the Inkscape files.

Al