User Guide: Call for Errata

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 27 20:27:35 EDT 2015

With v8 coming up the User Guide will be completely rewritten, but in
the meantime there's interest in having the existing User Guide updated
for the remainder of the v7 series.

I'm evaluating whether I can make time for this myself, and the scope
should make it doable since for this first pass we're only looking for
errors and omissions.

Some of you have expressed some strong opinions about the User Guide
being out of date, so this is your chance to shine:

To make sure we cover any errors and omissions you've seen, please send
a brief description with the page number to me at the email address below.

Thanks -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager