LC8 Geometry Manager

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 20 20:57:46 EDT 2015

On 10/20/2015 12:04 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Like the File -> New Stack submenu, the Inspector's shortcomings are
> obvious enough that I'm confident what we have now is merely a quickie
> prototype for a much better user experience to come as v8 moves closer
> to completion.

Yeah. What worries me though is the removal of working albeit
looked-down-upon parts and replacement by almost kind-of working parts
that approach usability as if it were a stretch goal. I realize we're
getting dp builds at this point, but I can't believe the team really
uses these builds in their daily lives.

> At the risk of having more food thrown at me

/food thrown

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com