iPad File structure question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:31:08 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am working on an iPad app and have two SQLite databases that I want to be
stored in the contents of the app itself and not placed in the documents
folder.

I am using LC 8.

Q. Under Standalone Application Settings all options are "grayed" out so I
can't select Script Libraries for database and Database Support for SQLite?
Is this not currently supported in LC 8 DP4?

Q: how do you access the SQLite database when it is stored in the contents
of the application? Is there a special path?

I show the package contents of the iPad application and see the Folder Quiz
which contains the SQLite db.

thanks,

Glen