iOS dumb question

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Oct 13 00:33:49 EDT 2015

I agree I would not chance it either.

I do a SQLite db update to apps. When the update starts I left the word
"database" from the answer box message. Apple saw it and rejected me
thinking it was a code update. I explained it to them it was the database
and added the word "database" to the message and they approved the app.
So.... They are looking.

This begs the question: Could a stack of images be considered the image
database?

Could you update it without breaking the rules? If you could then what if
there were some behaviors for the images? What if you did/did not change one
of those behaviors?

Even if the image sends a mouseup message to a library stack contained in
the original app, I guess that a simple mouseup script would be considered
code and be forbidden to be downloaded whether the script changed or not.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net