help changing the From address when sending email

Theresa Pettit theresap72 at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 00:24:39 EDT 2015

I'm very new to this so maybe I'm oversimplifying it in my head. Do I really need to go through all of those steps? I do have a domain I purchased but it's not being hosted anywhere at the moment.

Is it possible somehow just have my domain connected to my on-rev server account and then direct it to that to use as the from address or is it more complicated requiring the extra steps below?

Thanks,
Theresa