Mouse events outside stack bounds on mobile

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:31:57 EDT 2015

I still have that here. It didn’t have any mouse actions at the time I looked at it.

So, changing to noBorder could be worth a try. You would have the card be 3:4 ratio, and 9:16 devices would see the middle area, and iPad would see the whole width, and mouse events would all be happening inside the card area.