the constant crashing of the IDE

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:26:24 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Paul Hibbert <paul at livecode.org> wrote:

> The same just happened to me this morning, nothing to do with messages,
> but I didn’t save the crash report at the time, I can see if I can find it,
> do you have a bug report for this problem?

No bug report; I don't have much to say at this point but "constantly
crashing".

I suspect that my stack and/or installation is corrupted in some unforeseen
way.  This is happing on two separate quad core machines,so I lean towards
the stack

It took an hour to rename three fields this morning . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462