App Browser versus Project Browser

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Oct 8 02:51:19 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-07 21:02, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> That is a strange question: if we take away something you like, would
> you use the one and only thing that's left?

I can see how (out of context) my question could have appeared to be
that, but it wasn't.

The previous post had indicated the following:

Was excited about a new component and tried Project Browser.

Did not see any advantages over the Application Browser.

Went back to Application Browser.

Continues to see Application Browser there, so continues to use
Application Browser.

i.e. There is was a strong hint that continued usage of the Application
Browser was related to its presence, rather than fondness.

Essentially I was trying to determine whether it was familiarity or like
which was the issue here.

So - yes - apologies for the slightly obscure and easy to take out of
context question (it probably didn't help it was top-posted due to using
iPhone mail, and not interleaved!).

Warmest Regards,

Mark

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps