App Browser versus Project Browser

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 7 15:02:12 EDT 2015

That is a strange question: if we take away something you like, would
you use the one and only thing that's left?

I think you need to be a little careful with that. While some people
might use whatever tool is available, some other people will decide to
use a different tool (like me), but yet again some other people might
decide to switch to an entirely different programming environment.

--
Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com

Buy the most extensive book on the