Transparent MobileControl?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 30 00:01:09 EST 2015

Not sure if you ever got an answer to this, but in the simulator, setting
the opaque property to false and the backgroundColor to something like
255,255,255,0 seems to work here.  The alpha property doesn't appear to
have any bearing on this control.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 11/27/15, 11:20 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Dan Friedman"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of