Components not an IDE?

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Nov 24 11:35:26 EST 2015

Mothership - are there any chats - or docs about how the componetisation of
the IDE is being imagined? I know it's been coming for a few years - but it
may be well on the backburner - a community initiative may fill the gap.

Richard below I am actually suggesting using npm as is - not simply
implementing a library in LiveCode. That way any node developer could get
up and running using LiveCode with a single "npm install livecode" call.
The Livecode package would be described in package.json and would install
the needed binaries / engines.