revStacks hitting my openField handler in library

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 21 21:27:42 EST 2015

FrontScripts and backScripts are part of the normal message path and aren't exclusive to any stacks.  You might be able get away with private handlers and functions triggered in a frontScript but you have to be extra careful to always pass all standard messages or you'll prevent stuff from working correctly all over the IDE.

Scripts in behaviors are limited to the objects they are assigned to, so would seem to be a better option.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design