revStacks hitting my openField handler in library

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:10:07 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> Handlers in libraries are available to all open stacks.  If you're relying
> on standard messages in your library (ie openStack, closeStack, etc) these
> will get triggered by any stack that opens or closes.  You either need to
> use custom handler names that are only triggered by stacks that "know" the
> handlers, or you can use behaviors, since these are local to the
> controls/cards/stacks they're assigned to.

Thanks.

I need to intercept, among others, entry and exit to fields, change of
stack, etc.

behaviors won't work, as far as I can tell, as each of these stacks also
has its own sizable scripts.

Would this be a job for back scripts, or maybe chained behaviors?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462