revStacks hitting my openField handler in library

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 21 20:46:19 EST 2015

Handlers in libraries are available to all open stacks.  If you're relying on standard messages in your library (ie openStack, closeStack, etc) these will get triggered by any stack that opens or closes.  You either need to use custom handler names that are only triggered by stacks that "know" the handlers, or you can use behaviors, since these are local to the controls/cards/stacks they're assigned to.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design