wtf diesel?

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 20 16:00:55 EST 2015

Mark,

that is absolutely untypical. Did you sent a normal support request or did you put  URGENT into the subject line or did you use the contact form for emergency support requests?

My emergency support requests,regardless if i used the contact form or if i put urgent in the subject line, were always answered within 2 or 3 hours.

Matthias