Script for finding duplicate accounts and identifying dups

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 19 20:05:57 EST 2015

Sorry, the put in the second repeat should be "put rKey,tArray[rKey] &
return after tDuplist

This gives you one line per duplicate username so if you want a separate
line for each dup, the second repeat becomes:

repeat for each line rKey in the keys of tArray
   if the number of items in tArray[rKey]>1 then
      repeat for each item rItem in tArray[rKey]
         put rKey,rItem & return after tDupList
      end repeat
   end if
end repeat