ios custom URL scheme

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 03:08:07 EST 2015

Hi Terry...

Thank you for your reply...

The custom URL scheme works fine... though getting it to work was a little confusing as I started of using something like myscheme://, when the text message arrived on the phone the 'double slashes' were not part of the clickable link... After reading other peoples experiences with this, the solution is just to give the customURL a parameter so that the slashes become part of the link... as in myscheme://open ... then everything is good... :-)

An aside to Jacque Landman-gay... Sorry, looks like your 'fears' have been realised... as it works like a charm...:-(