what id "discover new properties ?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 11 18:26:57 EST 2015

Hi Bill,
Thai has to do with new properties that are introduced in each version of
Livecode.  lcStackbrowser needs to gather info about them for it's property
editing features.

For each new property it finds, it will ask you to specify how it should be
edited (text, checkbox, etc).  It will display the dictionary entry for the
property so you have some information as to which editor should be used.
If in doubt, text always works.

In the next update, I plan to update this information automatically by
downloading and processing a file from my web server so individual users
don't have to worry about it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>