A different take on directorywalking

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Nov 11 10:52:58 EST 2015

Indeed he has. However I suspect that it may be this patch in fact goes
into DP10 as it is still undergoing final refinements. We are keen to keep
the momentum up with 8 and would like to get a DP9 out imminently to
resolve some other issues that have come up. We will be aiming for a DP10
only days behind though, so not long to wait (touchwood!).

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 11/11/2015 15:47, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of