mySQL and accented chars revisited

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 19:59:55 EST 2015

Yes I am using LC7... I should have mentioned that...
Peter, thank you for your suggestion, I will try that..:-)

I have just had a thought... How would you go about handling accented chars if you were put in the position of using a mySQL database, belonging to someone else,  that had never seen liveCode before ?