QT/Win vulnerability and strutting Builder's stuff

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Nov 4 15:53:38 EST 2015

Good question. We do have an answer. We¹ll think through carefully how
best to set expectations here and post a more detailed response on this in
the morning.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 04/11/2015 20:46, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of