error ITMS-90511

Neurox66 paolo.borzini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:02:18 EST 2015

Hello to all,
thanks for the answers.
Unfortunately I realized: my English is very bad,
also I've failed to explain my problem.
In four years I've been published for the Mac Apple store
more than fifteen applications including five in my name.
I know that cannot modify the app after been signed.
I had also already tried to use AppResigner and gives me this error:

/Users/TWF/Documents/LiveCode/PWGen/definitivi/PWGen/PWGen.app/: code object
is not signed at all
In subcomponent:
/Users/TWF/Documents/LiveCode/PWGen/definitivi/PWGen/PWGen.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/revspeech.bundle

With AppWrapper3 I've tried plugging in the plist file CFBundleID
unique, as required by Apple but in vain :-(

Are there any other LC coder who submitted to the
Mac App Store (not iOS) apps that use revSpeech or others .bundle?

Regards,
Paolo