[ANN/OT] - Nice Review Of My LiveCode Simulation

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Nov 3 09:35:54 EST 2015

Hi Roger - I'm doing a workshop at Mozilla Festival in London this weekend
as part of the science strand - one of the sessions will be called "Live
Science", another we are focussing on astronomy and code - would be cool to
present Alien Civilization Detection at MozFest.

Any thoughts on what would be useful - I'm particularly interested in
getting people actively involved in discussions and making.