error ITMS-90511

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Tue Nov 3 09:24:32 EST 2015

Hi Paolo,

I submitted this problem to LC team as a bug and they answered me that it is not a bug.
So I replaced my database with a large text field, considering that a Mac is more powerfull than an iPad.

Using the same database for the iOS version of the same app, I got no error message.

I can’t understand or find what causes the problem and I stay convinced that is a bug in LC.

Just a question, how do you sign and package your app for Mac?

Alain Vezina
Logilangue