SQL IN() function

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 21 12:59:27 EDT 2015

Understood. But my list is a BLOB column, not a literal. And with a BLOB column (and possibly *ANY* column) the IN function only returns 1 if the first item matches. It will not find the 2+ item in a list.

But I did some more digging and it turns out that FIND_IN_SET works. Now to see if this function is available in sqLite. If not, I cannot use comma delimited lists with sqLite.

Bob S