iOS & Android App in a Day workshop (and much more)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed May 20 13:34:34 EDT 2015

It's looking like we'll have John Dixon and David Bovill coming along on the
30th.

This is great news as they are both experienced LiveCoders with a list of
projects as long as your arm - they've both (more or less) agreed to doing a
slot where they talk about and/or demo some stuff...

I'm still hoping we'll get the messaging app done on the day but now with
John and David we can have a 'wider' less intense day :)

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein