Image Rendering in LC 7

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue May 19 12:15:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

Has image rendering changed in LiveCode 7?

I have images that I shrink down to show as clickable thumbnails to show the full size image.

Some are music notation—5 line staves with black on white background. In LC 6 these look great resized down. No loss of detail.

In LC 7, they are horrible-looking at any size smaller than full sized. Horizontal lines disappear. Rendered text is distorted. Is this because we leave QuickDraw? If so, is Cocoa that bad?

On OS X 10.9.

Peter
UCLA