Status of on-rev restore?

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu May 14 04:25:27 EDT 2015

jbv - we had already moved your backup to the new server, when we received a request from the contact from that hosting site to move it again to your dedicated server. Since it is a very large site, it takes a long time to transfer between servers. That transfer is underway again.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager