Status of on-rev restore?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue May 12 05:06:26 EDT 2015

I’ve been waiting since the 7th on the promise of files and resources to be recovered into my empty account.

There was a suggestion that it may be a permissions issue rather than missing resources, but radio-silence since then, so I’ve just chased again. Worryingly, I didn’t receive an auto-response email, so I hope their ticketing system is not down, too!

Meanwhile, I can’t recreate folders or databases that used to exist and so I’m stuck until my ticket comes up in the queue.

I’ve transferred what I can to alternative hosting arrangements and it looks like I’ll need to recreate my LC server environment elsewhere, too.

Hopefully, others have been more lucky - or been more prepared with their own backup & DR strategies to mitigate the on-rev.com platform / service as a single point of failure!  :-(
Best,
Keith..