Status of on-rev restore?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue May 12 05:00:27 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,
All our sites on pancake are down. Even the backup from 2014
that was online last week has disapeared and replaced by an internal
server error 500. Our clients have already lost 2 weeks of sales.
I got an email on May 3rd saying that everything would be back online
the same day, and a few days later I've been informed that a first
attempt to transfer our account to SAGE had failed.
2 days ago I finally asked to have our account transfered to the dedicated
server we also have at on-rev, and Heather confirmed that it would be
done that way. But nothing new since then...
Best
jbv