Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Tue May 12 04:10:03 EDT 2015

> On 12 May 2015, at 08:38, Mark Waddingham <mark at livecode.com> wrote:
>
> We already have a simple ios-like list and simple treeview in 8, but are working on others - particularly as we improve the abilities of LCB.

Well, that’s promising then as an updated DataGrid would be essential for me.

I am still concerned though that the rendering performance of a DataGrid implemented in LCB may be inferior to what we currently have in 6.7.4.

Note: I did not state 7.0.4 because in my view it’s performance is inferior to 6.7.4.

What assurance can you give in this regard?

All the best

Terry