Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon May 11 02:29:44 EDT 2015

> On 11 May 2015, at 4:24 pm, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is why I asked, hoping for a response from someone who shops the Greek
> app store, or the Japanese app store. Those are the ones who would know the
> percentage.

What percentage are you looking for? All native apps would use unicode because that’s the encoding of the strings files. Whether they are internationalised is probably what you mean… is it? Are you wondering the percentage of apps that are internationalised with different text for each language?

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding <http://goulding.ws/>