Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 10 14:49:09 EDT 2015

Mark,

The widgets are kind of nice, but I don't see them as a tool to allow me
to theme my app. I see them as a tool that eventually allows me talk to
the API of the OS.

I expected to have a way to apply themes to windows, buttons, fields
(scroll bars) and other controls. I didn't expect to have to learn
another language to do this. I thought this would be a step towards
native themes on iOS and Android and compatibility with themes on Linux.
Did I misunderstand this completely ?

Even if I misunderstood what the feature entails, will we still have the
pluggable themes as promised within a reasonable time frame, say 3
months? (Reasonable, since all goals should have been reached some time
ago by now).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille