Status of on-rev restore?

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Thu May 7 17:32:52 EDT 2015

Hi Matthias,

Yes, I've had my email checking both sage.on-rev.com and jasmine.on-rev.com
(as well as pancake.on-rev.com) for several days.

I can see that all my web pages have moved to sage and they are now
displaying correctly (although I can't say for sure where they're being
served from). It's my email, hosted on on-rev, that has been out pretty
much consistently for 10 days (except when they used an old backup and I
got 7000+ emails (mostly spam) redelivered. My gmail and icloud accounts
are fine, so email in general is working. It's only my on-rev accounts that
are broken.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein